Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kraft's Chicken Lo Mein #11

My family loved to order Chinese food growing up! We occasionally made it too, but the time and effort into making it took too long for my liking. When I ran across this recipe for Kraft's Easy Chicken Lo Mein recipe, I knew I had to try it.  My husband didn't grow up with my family's passion for Chinese food, so he's OK with it once in a while. He raved about this recipe! I liked it a lot as well, even though it's nothing like take-out. Way easy and totally yummy!

Kraft's Chicken Lo Mein

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
  • 1/4 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
  • 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen bell pepper and onion strips, thawed, drained (I couldn't find these so I just used a stir-fry mix and LOVED it)
  • 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
  • 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
  • 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
  • 2 Tbsp. chopped Planters Cocktail Peanuts

directions

  • 1 Cook spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package.
  • 2 Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; stir-fry 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add peppers, onions, broth and peanut butter; stir-fry an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
  • 3 Drain spaghetti; return to pan. Add chicken mixture and soy sauce; mix well. Spoon onto serving platter; sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment